We are very please to announce, in collaboration of Orange, the availability of the new XPertBilling WebCare Business Analytics and Reporting tool.
This is an add-on of the existing WebCare solution that enables the generation of detailed reports about subscribers, groups of subscribers, companies and services.
The tool displays on the web or generates PDF files in few seconds for hundred of thousands of subscribers.
Our tailor-made reporting generator gives to the customers of the XPertBilling WebCare solution a powerful tool to do business analysis in an efficient way.
A Web department dedicated to XPertBilling
All our Web and Mobile developments will now be concentrated in our new Web & Mobile department.
This includes the XPertBilling WebCare, the XPertBIlling Web Services, Web Analytics Tools and mobile applications.
This specialized department is born from a ten years strong partnership with a well-known company in Belgium,
GDS M&C who is doing custom software development since 1999.
This partnership give us the capability to bring the functionalities of the Core XPertBilling v3 system
to responsive web applications and portals while keeping high performance and scalability.
Fore more information, see our page Web & Mobile Solutions
After 3 years of R&D we are happy to announce the availability of the new XPertBilling 3 based on the latest Firebird 3.
The new XPertBilling makes use of table partitioning based on XPertBilling needs, not generic tool, it increases the performance and capacity.
New features (such as):
1) Bundling products for one monthly price and predefined period.
2) Split Billing (that can incl. the bundling, and any other service).
3) Pricing by Class of Equipment and/or Quality of Service.
4) XDRs collection was improved drastically (handling more tech. fields)
5) Improved GUI, more options and fine-tuning.
6) Support Multi-Tenancy
7) New API (Web-Services) was re-written from scratch, to support the above features, only licensed partners can use it, due to close support with our development team.
8) The new XPertBilling v3 replace the previous version. For 6 months the DB upgrade will be free.
A new Web-Care is in the finalization process, it is developed by GDS M&C and it is based exclusively on the latest Web-Service API.
The big advantage of the new Web-Care is the ability to customize it faster than the competition, in order to meet virtually , any requirement.
The Web-Care support up to 26 different languages, it fits for smartphones and tablets, as well as the major browsers on the market.
A Complete set of Web-Services API was re-developed to fit the new version of XPertBilling.
The new API is much faster than previous version, while keeping strong security.
The next version of Web-Care will make exclusive use of the Web-Services, as they were optimize for it.