After 3 years of R&D we are happy to announce the availability of the new XPertBilling 3 based on the latest Firebird 3.
The new XPertBilling makes use of table partitioning based on XPertBilling needs, not generic tool, it increases the performance and capacity.
New features (such as):
1) Bundling products for one monthly price and predefined period.
2) Split Billing (that can incl. the bundling, and any other service).
3) Pricing by Class of Equipment and/or Quality of Service.
4) XDRs collection was improved drastically (handling more tech. fields)
5) Improved GUI, more options and fine-tuning.
6) Support Multi-Tenancy
7) New API (Web-Services) was re-written from scratch, to support the above features, only licensed partners can use it, due to close support with our development team.
8) The new XPertBilling v3 replace the previous version. For 6 months the DB upgrade will be free.
A new Web-Care is in the finalization process, it is developed by GDS M&C and it is based exclusively on the latest Web-Service API.
The big advantage of the new Web-Care is the ability to customize it faster than the competition, in order to meet virtually , any requirement.
The Web-Care support up to 26 different languages, it fits for smartphones and tablets, as well as the major browsers on the market.
A Complete set of Web-Services API was re-developed to fit the new version of XPertBilling.
The new API is much faster than previous version, while keeping strong security.
The next version of Web-Care will make exclusive use of the Web-Services, as they were optimize for it.
XPertBilling’s DB has Web-Service API which uses the latest JAVA technologies, thereby delivering top performance
and making integration much easier with third party software (including web sites).